Avionics Software Developer
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of safety-critical Real-time Embedded software for avionic applications conforming to DO 178 B/C standard
- The candidate will be responsible for the software development activities from specification to verification of software which includes:
- Generation of software requirements and implementation of software models using model-based development or manual coding.
- Functional verification of software modules and analysis of issues raised during testing of software.
- Avionics Software development experience including DO-178 Development Standards.
- Experience in full software lifecycle encompassing Software requirement definition, Dynamic & Static Design, coding & verification activities.
- Design & Development (model-based design, interfaces, algorithms).
- Proficiency in at least one language such as C, C++, or python.
- Have experience coding in IDE’s ex. Visual Studio, VS Code, Eclipse.
- Has an Understanding of communication protocols RS232/422/485, CAN, ethernet, SPI, 12C, etc.
- Embedded Programming of the unit and integration testing (host & target environment.
- Knowledge about RTOS, Concurrent programming, Multi-threading, etc.
- Experience in QT and QMS Documentation is an added advantage.
- Software configuration management.
- Knowledge about avionics software and network
- Candidates from an avionics background will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience.